You can make Almond oil yourself at home. It is one of the best available skin care means. According to research data, almond oil can be used for dry skin, it removes an inflammation and facilitates psoriasis. Almond oil is safe for cosmetic use and reduces cholesterol level as well. You can do home-made moistening creams, lip balms, aromatherapy massage oils and many other things with the help of usual household appliances in the kitchen.
How to make almond oil?
- Put almonds in a blender, cover. Start with a low speed, gradually increasing speed.
- Put a blender on a pause. When the almonds will start to stick together in a sphere, stop a blender from time to time to clean nuts off.
- Continue to grind. In some minutes the almond sphere starts to turn into paste.
- Add oil. Add a teaspoon of olive oil. if necessary add one more a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Storage. When the paste is ready, shift it in any container and leave at room temperature for one-two weeks. During this time oil should separate from an oil cake.
- The oil separated from the oil cake can be used for skin care and as aromatherapy remedy.
Do you know how to make coconut oil?