Cooking with coconut oil
- 400 g of potatoes
- 400 g of milk
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- green onions
- 8-10 leaves of a curry (fresh or dried)
- ground black pepper
- coconut shaving
- Mix milk with coconut oil, add leaves of a curry and leave for 2 hours.
- Wash up the potatoes with a brush, clear, cut half-and-half and cut into thin segments. Add salt, pepper, spices and mix. Cut onions into small slices.
- Put thinly sliced potatoes, add onions and put a layer of potatoes again, then a layer of onions and so on until all ingredients will end.
- Spread out evenly curry leaves along the entire surface of the form to potatoes after that fill in a dish with milk and oil. Close a form a foil and put in the oven warmed up to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Before switching off of an oven, check readiness of potatoes.
- Strew a dish with coconut shaving.