Lemongrass oil is a unique natural composition with powerful restorative and adaptogene effects.
The benefits of lemongrass oil
Lemongrass oil possesses strongly marked restorative properties. It also has antioxidant properties, normalizes digestion processes, stimulates the dynamics of nerve processes, improves the sense of vision, sense of hearing and other sensibility types.
Anti oncology properties are also present in lemongrass oil.
Some tips for the use
Lemongrass oil is recommended in the following cases:
- as adaptogene and general strengthening agent
- under the influence of extreme environmental factors (hypothermia, thermoplegia, hypoxia, ionizing radiation)
- in strenuous exercises
- in rapid fatigability and performance decrement
- in decrement in visual acuity, hearing and other sensibility types
- in sexual disorders
- after infections and long debilitating diseases.
The smell is strong, fresh, bittersweet, use in the morning.
Lemongrass oil is used in diseases:
- fungal dermatitis, lichen, scabies, Pediculosis.
- It neutralizes poisons after insect stings, removes itching, burning and edema.
- Lemongrass oil improves metabolic processes in the body, helps to lose weight.
- Lemongrass oil uses by sportsmen – improves blood circulation in tissues, ligament and muscle contraction, increases endurance.
- It eases alcoholic withdrawal.
Emotional state influence:
- Lemongrass oil facilitates concentration, improves mental activity, memorizing ability.
- It improves working efficiency.
- It adapts to environmental conditions.
- Lemongrass oil prevents the effect of aggressive energy, envy and hatred.
- It helps to succeed in life.
Closes skin pores.
- Lemongrass oil is used in everyday life:
- It is a strong disinfectant for air, water etc.
- Aromatherapy: 1-3 drops.
- Massage: 2-3 drops per 10g of carrier oil.
- Cream and tonic enrichment: 1 per 5 g of foundation.
Item disinfection method: clean the surface with wet napkin soaked in lemongrass oil.