Clove oil has a stimulating effect, tones the uterus during labor, as a strong antiseptic it improves the stomach work, stimulates sexual desire, has anthelmintic, anti-tumor effect.
In cosmetics clove oil has great effect on inflamed, impure skin. The clove oil scent improves memory and perception of information; helps restore mental strength after nervous strain. It’s an excellent remedy to frighten off insects (ants, moths, mosquitoes) and as a disinfectantthe indoor air during the epidemic.
You can buy clove oil on the internet, making online order.
Dosage and administration
- Aromatherapy bath: Add 6-7 drops in bath.
- Aromatherapy massage: 4-6 drops per 20 g of basis.
- Compress: Apply 3-4 drops of undiluted oil to the wet compress of gauze or a soft flannel sheets.
- Aromatherapy diffuser: 1-2 drops to 5 square meters.
- Oral administration: 2 drops of 1/2-1 tablespoon of coffee with a teaspoon honey to a cup of warm water.
Storage conditions and shelf life
The clove oil should be kept away from light and children at a temperature of 2 ° to 15 ° C. Shelf life is - 18 months.