Clove bud essential oil is extracted from the evergreen clove tree, which grows mainly in tropical countries.
Oil production uses branches, leaves and buds of the plant. But the most quality clove oil is obtained from the buds, and that is why it is recommended for a facial mask.
Also, this oil has a strong, pungent, spicy, tart and sweet, fruity flavor.
The use of clove but oil is recommended, especially for skin care suffering from acne. This is due to the fact that clove but oil has potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic effect.
With regular use, it helps to get rid of acne and inflammation on the face, as well as from various rashes, including boils and wounds and sores on the skin.
In particular clove but oil helps for lupus, scabies, warts, and assists in the healing of burns, cuts, abrasions, and other types of skin damage. Clove but essential oil can be used as a refreshing and tonic for fatigue and aging skin.
Cloves oil properties:
- tonic, aphrodisiac, stimulates mental activity;
- immunostimulant, anti-tumor, regenerating, antiseptic, antibacterial;
- antiviral, anticonvulsant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic;
- stimulates digestion, astringent, carminative, anthelmintic; antinevralgicheskoe, warms, relieves muscle cramps;
- rodostimuliruyuschih increases the tone of the uterus;
- increases sexual desire, normalizes the hydro-lipid balance of the skin, improves its elasticity;
- good repellant.
In medicine clove oil is used:
- to improve memory;
- for recuperation;
- for wound healing;
- in the treatment of vertigo;
- in the treatment of respiratory diseases;
- to improve digestion, increase appetite;
- for prevention of arthritis and rheumatism;
- for prevention of influenza, SARS;
- for normalization of blood pressure;
- for reducing pain for sprains and accelerate the healing process.
For oral administration, add 2 drops of clove oil in 2 teaspoons of honey dissolved in half a glass of warm boiled water. Take no more than twice a day.
What is clove oil used for? Clove essential oil is very useful for the female body, because it normalizes the menstrual cycle, helps in the treatment of infertility, stimulates labor, but also slows down the aging process.
For cosmetic, clove oil is effective for inflamed, prone to acne skin.
You can use clove essential oil as a repellent against mosquitoes, moths, etc.
Clove oil has a stimulating effect, tones the uterus during labor, as a strong antiseptic it improves the stomach work, stimulates sexual desire, has anthelmintic, anti-tumor effect.
In cosmetics clove oil has great effect on inflamed, impure skin. The clove oil scent improves memory and perception of information; helps restore mental strength after nervous strain. It’s an excellent remedy to frighten off insects (ants, moths, mosquitoes) and as a disinfectantthe indoor air during the epidemic.
You can buy clove oil on the internet, making online order.
Dosage and administration
- Aromatherapy bath: Add 6-7 drops in bath.
- Aromatherapy massage: 4-6 drops per 20 g of basis.
- Compress: Apply 3-4 drops of undiluted oil to the wet compress of gauze or a soft flannel sheets.
- Aromatherapy diffuser: 1-2 drops to 5 square meters.
- Oral administration: 2 drops of 1/2-1 tablespoon of coffee with a teaspoon honey to a cup of warm water.
Storage conditions and shelf life
The clove oil should be kept away from light and children at a temperature of 2 ° to 15 ° C. Shelf life is - 18 months.
Cloves or clove oil is - the most effective way to treat a toothache and teething. Cloves (spice) and clove essential oil perfectly remove a toothache due to antiseptic components in the composition. Do not forget that clove essential oil scent has a very strong smell. Many peoplevomitat the smellof cloves.
If you are feeling well with the smell of cloves, it will be an excellent home remedy for toothache. In addition, clove oil can be used as an analgesic, which allows you to have a rest some time without the pain.
But remember, in high doses, clove oil is toxic.
How to use:
- chew a clove on the painful side
- soak a cotton ball in clove oil and lubricate the gum, hold a cotton ball closer to the place where the toothache.