Aromatherapy bath oils - health and pleasure
- Aromatherapy bath with essential oils is the most pleasant cosmetic procedure.
- The state of bliss that you experience makes you take an aromatherapy bath over and over again.
- In ancient times they were used exclusively by rich people.
- Essential oils in aromatherapy bath spread throughout the body due to the penetration in blood and lymph systems.
- Also, the receptors in the nose, which flavor affect, transmit impulses to the brain.
- So, aromatherapy bath oils act both through the skin and smell.
- People appreciate aromatherapy bath with essential oils most of all for its ability to relieve stress.
Aromatherapy bath oils can
- sooth and relax
- stimulate, tone
- warm or cool
- and many other things...
For instance, it is recommended to apply for a cold aromatherapy bath oil such as:
lavender, birch, lemon, peace, myrrh, peppermint, fir, chamomile, sandalwood, tea tree, sage, cedarwood, frankincense, juniper, rosemary, eucalyptus.
Aromatherapy bath oils for cellulite:
grapefruit, lemon, orange, clove, spruce, fir, juniper, cedar, pine, fennel.
Aromatherapy bath oils for vitality and tone:
bergamot, orange, basil, grapefruit, lime, lemon, mandarin, neroli, frankincense, cardamom, juniper, pine, rosemary, yarrow, thyme.
Aromatherapy bath oils for relaxation:
lavender, lime blossom, melissa, neroli, ylang-ylang, jasmine, chamomile, sandalwood, marjoram.
Erotic aromatherapy bath oils:
geranium, jasmine, ylang-ylang, cedar, myrrh, nutmeg, neroli, rose, clary sage, sandalwood, juniper.
Aromatherapy bath oils for rejuvenation:
myrrh, sandalwood, incense, rose, jasmine, geranium, lotus, mimosa.
How to properly take aromatherapy baths with essential oils
- Aromatherapy baths are taken 2-3 hours after a meal.
- Before the procedure, aromatic baths, take a shower, rinse immediately cosmetics and detergents.
- It will be fine if you use natural cleansers: yolk, oatmeal, mustard.
- Also, you will clean bath of washing synthetic means.
- Determine the amount of essential oil bath.
- The number of drops depends on your baths.
- The approximate concentration is: a drop per 20 liters of water.
- If the capacity of the bath is 170-200 liters you need about 8-10 drops.
- For older people, do the concentration less than for young and middle-aged, 3 times.
- Remember, a lot of essential oil – it does mean it is better for health.
- Fill the bath with water of 35-40 C.
- Thoroughly dissolve a blend of essential oil with emulsifier in water.
Essential oils are not soluble in water, as they are lighter. Upon contact with water, they form a film on the surface, which cover you when you get out of the bath.
Useful recipes with aromatherapy essential oils.
If you think it's good, you're wrong.
Essential oils are locally irritating, corrosive substances. It is necessary to avoid direct contact of undiluted essential oils to the skin.
This means that in order to take an aromatherapy bath you need to dissolve them in water.
Emulsifiers are substances that promote the dissolution of the essential oils in the water. Emulsifiers may be: sea salt and table salt, oily cream, milk, yogurt, honey, alcohol, whey, sodium and sugar.
It is not recommended to use as emulsifier products such as: shampoo, bath foam, since due to essential oil, chemical constituents will penetrate through the skin, reducing the therapeutic effect.
- 3 - 10 drops of essential oil
- 1-2 tbsp of emulsifier (whey, cream, yogurt, kefir, sea salt, or sodium chloride)
- 1 tbsp of emulsifier (soda, honey, bran)
- ½ liter of water warm
- Add essential oil in emulsifier, dilute in water and pour the blend into the bath.
- Take a bath for 5 - 20 minutes. The first 2 times take a bath for 5 minutes, more gradually increase the time.
- The best is the time for 10-15 minutes.
- Slowly stand up without taking a shower; slightly pat the skin with a towel to prevent damage of a protective thin film.
- After taking a bath with essential oils, relax, relaxing in a pleasant environment for about half an hour. You can drink the tea, but not the alcohol.
- For prevention take a bath 1 times a week.
Taking a bath during the treatment, you will feel at least some discomfort - stop the procedure.
Experts do not recommend using aromatherapy bath oils for the prevention and therapy such as:
- Bergamot, basil, cloves, coriander, cumin, hyssop, cinnamon, narcissus, cumin, Bulgarian rose, lovage.
Aromatherapy bath with essential oils despite its beneficial effects are contraindicated in cases of:
cancer, angina, epilepsy, diabetes, coronary heart disease, liver cirrhosis, thrombophlebitis, acute inflammation, chronic hepatitis, glomerulonephritis and dermatitis.
How to relax and unwind with an aromatherapy bath oil: