Flavorful dishes are a source of beauty and energy. Anyone care about the flavor of food: for example, it might be the smell of burnt oil or mysterious herbs that cause different associations.
Aromatherapy essential oils: recipes
- Essential spices: mix 1-2 drops of essential oil (basil, cloves, ginger, and lemon) with 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, tomato sauce and fill with the finished dish. For fruit salad and desserts, mix orange oil, jasmine, musk, cinnamon, bergamot with 2-3 tablespoons of honey, jam, sour cream, whipped cream, cream, wine. Rapid infusion of vegetables, meat, fish in the marinade: add 1-5 drops of an essential oil per 500 g of product.
- Rapid enrichment of tea: you need to use an average of 1-4 drops of per 3-4 tablespoons of dry tea leaves or 4 bags of tea.
- Enrichment of wine: mix essential oil or a blend of several oils (1-5 drops of) with a teaspoon of honey, dissolve 3 tablespoons of wine and pour the blend into the bottle - (0.7 L). Put the bottle in a horizontal position in a dark place for 2-3 days. Strain the wine through cheesecloth and let it infuse for at least 3 hours. Flavors in harmony with white wine are: bergamot, verbena, grapefruit, pine, jasmine, lemon, juniper, pine, tea tree.
- Flavors in harmony with red wine are: cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, rose, orange, pine, sandalwood, ylang- ylang, marjoram.
- Scents for vodka: juniper, mandarin, orange, anise, pine, bergamot, verbena, rose.
- Aromatherapy tea: apply 3-7 drops of essential oil on the walls of hermetically closed dishes (200 g). Keep the tea in it, shaking occasionally. The tea will be ready for use after 5 days.
Learn more about aromatherapy scents.
- Aromatherapy salt, sugar, sauces, oils should be stored in a tightly closed container to flavor preserved.
- Adding essential oils to dishes automatically extend their storage, because essential oils have strong preservative properties.
- A drop of essential oil can be equivalent to 50-300 grams of dried or fresh spices - it is very concentrated seasoning.
During flowering trees and shrubs people often experience an allergic reaction such as hay fever, hives, swelling, and others. So people who are prone to allergies have to be careful when using scents of plants.
Some of these essential oils are not recommended for frequent convulsions, increased blood clotting (hyssop), hypertension of high degrees (ginger, nutmeg), for insomnia, nervous exhaustion (nutmeg). Pregnant or epilepsy should not use essential oils without first talking to the doctor. Only facts: What is pine oil?
Introduction to cooking with essential oils: